Sunday 15 June 2014

15/6/14
Moses was a man chosen by God to do a very special job. He led thousands of people out of Egypt, where they were slaves, to a new land and freedom. Moses depended on God to guide and help him, so each day he would spend time with God, finding out what God wanted him and the people to do.
Moses and God spent time together and God wants to spend time together with you and me. Often we are so busy that we forget to spend time with God, but if we are to going to become best friends with Him, if we are going to get to know Him better, we need to make time. Some people prefer to have time with God first thing in the morning; others prefer just before bed. The time isn’t important. What is important is that you make time to be together with Him!
This week’s question: What strange thing did the people notice about Moses after he had spent time with God? (You can find the answer in Exodus 34:28-35)



Remember to learn the Bible verse for this week:
Jesus said, “Here I Am. I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.”   Revelation 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment