Saturday 14 March 2015

15/3/15
What a surprise! Grandpa didn’t punish Timothy after all! That is just like God, the Father – because Jesus has taken the punishment for us, God forgives us when we come to him and tell him we are sorry for disobeying him.
The story that Jesus told also tells of a father who didn’t punish his son, but welcomed him back with loving arms. He even gave a party to celebrate his return. Did you know that God has a party when we choose to become his forever friend? He loves us sooo much and really, really wants to be our friend. He is waiting for you to make that choice, just as the father in the Bible story was waiting for his son to come back home.
Next week Timothy has a problem that he brings to his grandfather. I wonder what that problem is? Make sure you come next week to find out.

Psalm 139:1-3

You have looked deep into my heart, Lord, and you know all about me. You know when I am resting or when I am working and from heaven you discover my thoughts. You notice everything I do and everywhere I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment