Sunday 22 March 2015

15/3/15
Timothy certainly has a problem inviting that kid he doesn’t like to his birthday! Grandpa’s advice was to pray about it.
Isn’t it great that God the Father cares about us and all those problems we face, however big or small they may be? He wants us to talk to him about them and he promises to listen and answer. What an incredible God we have!
Today was the last Junior edge for this term. We recommence on Sunday, 19th April.

Our Bible verses to learn and remember:
Psalm 139:1-3, 23
You have looked deep into my heart, Lord, and you know all about me. You know when I am resting or when I am working and from heaven you discover my thoughts. You notice everything I do and everywhere I go.
Look deep into my heart, God, and find out everything I am thinking.
Have a happy and safe holiday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment