Sunday 19 April 2015


19/4/15
It was great to see those of you who were back again after the holidays this week; hopefully everyone will be back next Sunday.

Sometimes it is hard to forgive someone when they do something to hurt or upset us, but we need to remember how much God has forgiven us. When we do that, it is only fair that we forgive others! If you find it difficult, remember that God is there to help – you just have to ask!

If you haven’t put your name down for at least one of the ministry groups, make sure you do it next Sunday.

Our Bible verses to learn and remember:
Psalm 139:1-3, 23, 24
You have looked deep into my heart, Lord, and you know all about me. You know when I am resting or when I am working and from heaven you discover my thoughts. You notice everything I do and everywhere I go.
Look deep into my heart, God, and find out everything I am thinking.

Don’t let me follow evil ways, but lead me in the way that time has proven true.


No comments:

Post a Comment