Sunday 12 April 2015

12/4/15
Holidays are over, so that means Junior edge (and mini edge and Kool Kids) starts back next Sunday.

We have a great term planned, including the Children’s Service on Sunday, 14th June. The theme this year will be ‘Meet the Father’, where we will be sharing with the church what we have been learning about God the Father.

Next Sunday, Timothy learns an important lesson. Make sure you are there to find out what it is!!

Our Bible verses to learn and remember:
Psalm 139:1-3, 23
You have looked deep into my heart, Lord, and you know all about me. You know when I am resting or when I am working and from heaven you discover my thoughts. You notice everything I do and everywhere I go.

Look deep into my heart, God, and find out everything I am thinking.



No comments:

Post a Comment