Sunday 9 March 2014

9/3/14
Today we saw how the rich young ruler missed out on the most important thing ever. He met Jesus and even asked Jesus what he needed to do. But he wasn’t willing to FLIP WHAT’S FIRST. He let other things be more important than Jesus.
We have a choice to make, just like the rich young ruler. Jesus wants to be first in our lives and give us the best life possible. We need to FLIP WHAT’S FIRST and decide to follow and obey Jesus.

HERE'S THE FLIP!  FLIP WHAT’S FIRST

Remember to learn the Bible verse for this week:

But put God’s Kingdom first. Do what He wants you to do. Then all of those things will also be given to you.   Matthew 6:33 (NIrV)


Next week come with a story about how you FLIPT what was first in your life this week, or tell us about it on this blog. Remember you get a sticker for writing on the blog as well as telling us in the Week Speak Out.  See you next week.


8 comments:

  1. when we went home I asked mum to wash the cover for my sleeping bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was that because it was dirty ... or because a girl had been holding it? :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. do you check older blogs as well as the new ones?
    why does it matter if I'm a robot? ( when I post something it wants to know if I'm a robot)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually do, Josh. I must say I'm glad you're not a robot!

      Delete